Military & Family Scholarship
The TROY Military and Family Scholarship was introduced to further demonstrate the University’s commitment those who serve and those who support those who serve. It is also an important vehicle through which Troy University can express a meaningful “thank you for your service”. The Scholarship represents significant value and underlines the University’s commitment to making higher education more affordable for our nation’s military affiliated students.
- Reduces tuition to $250 per credit hour for currently serving members of the military, the National Guard, the Reserves and their spouses and college age dependents.
- Students must be either Applicants or Enrolled Students to be eligible.
- Service members need not submit an application for the scholarship (the military TA form will serve as the application). Members who have exhausted their military TA funding or decide not to utilize TA funding, should request the scholarship via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Scholarship is applicable to Undergraduate and Graduate level studies.
- Scholarship recipients must maintain a 2.0 Cumulative GPA at the Undergraduate level and a 3.0 GPA at the Graduate level.
- Schoalrship recipients must resubmit the required certification letter each year.